As of this afternoon (May 22):
- The My Account is working in GIL Classic but not GIL-Find. (GIL-Find will let you log in and shows you the password screen, but it won’t let you see or renew your books online).
- GIL Classic works using the Exact Search. Indexing problems are causing the Keyword Search to bring back very iffy results, so please use GIL-Find for searching the catalog.
- Course Reserves is working.
- GIL Express is supposed to be back tomorrow at 7am. Fingers crossed.
We are experiencing several problems with the GIL catalog. The following services are currently unavailable:
- GIL Classic
- GIL Express requests
- Course Reserves
- My Library Account, including online renewals
GIL-Find is available for searching the Libraries’ catalog.
Please contact us with any questions. We hope to have a fix soon, and we thank you for your patience.